- In this section contains information relating to the administration of https://www.globaltecsrl.it in reference to the data processing of https://www.globaltecsrl.it users.
- This statement is true also for art. 13 Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for those who interact with https://www.globaltecsrl.it and may be accessed at the home page:
- The following information applies only to https://www.globaltecsrl.it and not to other Web sites accessed via links contained in it.
- The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when they connect to https://www.globaltecsrl.it web pages, regardless of the purpose the same link, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information is subject to change due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore invites you to check this page periodically.
- If you are under 16 years, under article 8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, it will have to legitimize his consent through approval of a parent or legal guardian.
II – PROCESSING data 1 – The owner of Data
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It takes care of the safety profiles.
- In relation to this web site the data controller is: Antonio Valente, and for any clarification or exercise of your rights can contact the following email address: email@example.com.
2 – Head of data processing
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, appointed by the owner of the data, the controller of the data processing https://www.globaltecsrl.it site is: Antonio Valente.
3 – Place data
- The processing of data generated by the use of https://www.globaltecsrl.it takes place at Via Atene 107/O 76011 BISCEGLIE (BT) – ITALIA
- If necessary, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the controller or entities commissioned by it for that purpose at its headquarters.
III – COOKIES1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie is a small amount of data transferred to your browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. This is not executable code or deliver viruses.
- The cookies do not store any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services could be jeopardized. To proceed without changing the options for cookies simply continue browsing.
The following types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical Cookies
- There are many technologies used to store information on your computer, which are then collected from the sites. Among these, the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access to and use of the site by the user. They are needed for the transmission of communications on electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- Settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser. However, the user can manage or request the General disabling or deleting cookies, by adjusting your internet browser settings. This deactivation may slow or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are placed in your browser and re-transmitted using Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics or similar services are technical only if used for the purpose of optimization of the website by the owner of the site, which may collect aggregate information on the number users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, for disclosures and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of the duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically erased at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid log in to every page you visit and permanent staff who remain active in the pc up maturity or cancellation by the user.
- Installation may be session cookies in order to allow access and the permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear with the closing of the same. Their use is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers consist of random numbers generated by the servers required to enable a safe and efficient site.
3 – Third Party Cookies
- In relation to the origin stand out cookies sent to your browser from the site you are visiting, and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most of the cookies of third parties consists of tracking cookies used to identify the online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
- Installation may be analytical cookies third parties. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- The third-party analytics cookies are used to collect information on user behavior on https://www.globaltecsrl.it. The detection takes place in anonymous form, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users, in order to offer online advertising with the choices expressed by the same users.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the same third party, therefore, we urge you to take note of information privacy and the information to manage or disable cookies published in its web pages.
4 – Cookies profiling
- profiling cookies ones to create profiles on the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net.
- When you use these types of cookies you will have to give explicit consent.
- It will apply Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code relating to data protection.
IV – DATA
1 – Mode data
- Like all also the present site web site makes use of log files in which information is stored in an automated way collected during the user’s visit. The information gathered could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP), – browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site – the name of the Internet service provider (ISP), – date and time of visit; – the visitor’s web page (referral) and output, – where the number of clicks.
- The above information is treated in an automated form and exclusively collected in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the author.
- In the interest of security (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), data automatically recorded may possibly include personal information such as your IP address, which may be used in accordance with existing laws, in order to block attempts damage to the same site or harm to others, or otherwise harmful activity or constitute a crime. These data are never used for identification or user profiling, but only for the purpose of protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the author.
- The information that users will feel the site to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, by exempting this site from any liability concerning possible violations of laws. Users responsibility to ensure you have permission for the entry of personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected from the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to perform the specified activity, and in any event not more than 5 years these activities concluded.
- The data used for security purposes (eg. Blocking damage to the website attempts) are kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the end before indicated.
3 – Information you provide
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s need to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific information will be posted or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
4 – Support in your browser’s configuration
- The user Pui also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting the browser cookies may remove preferences you set for your site.
- For more information and support, you can also visit the dedicated help page of the web browser that you are using:
– Internet Explorer:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
5 – Plugins social networks and sharing platforms
- The collection and use of information obtained by the plugin are governed by their respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer to:
6 – CMS Platform site, banner management and technology suppliers
- This website uses WordPress as a CMS (Content Management System) open source that uses a series of functions and technical solutions that may require the insertion and registration of user data:
If loads images on the website, you should avoid uploading images including embedded location data (GPS EXIF). The website visitors can download and extract any data on the position of the images on the website.
CONTACT FORMS, DEMAND ESTIMATES, FEEDBACK, NEWSLETTER
If you make contact requests for a particular service, requests for quotes or to subscribe to the regular newsletter, the data being entered are sent to the service manager and the information sent all’espletazione remain for the time of the service. Unless explicitly indicated through checkboxes selected in the contact forms (eg for registration for the regular newsletter) data collection will not be used for marketing purposes. None of the collected data is transferred to third parties for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are for your convenience so that you do not refill your data when leave another comment. These cookies will remain for a year.
If you have an account and get access to this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether the browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal information, and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, you will set several cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Cookies access remain for two days and Cookies options remain on the screen for a year. If “Remember me” you select, your login will persist for two weeks. If you exit from your account, the login cookie will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an extra cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the post the article just modified. It expires after one day.
BUILT-IN CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg youtube video, dailymotion, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content from other websites behave exactly the same way that the visitor has visited the other website. These web sites may collect information about you using cookies, integrate additional third-party tracking activities, and monitor the interaction with that embedded content, including track your interaction with embedded content if you have an account and are signed in to that site web.
- Article. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The site https://www.globaltecsrl.it therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the subject’s right to require the holder access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulations), updating them (art. 7, par. 3, lett. A) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), the rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, par. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment that concern him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulations), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulations);
– the right to request cancellation (Art. 17 EU Regulations), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data It was collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, par. 3, lett. B) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the updating, rectification, integration of data, deletion, blocking of data processing have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, par. 3, lett. C) Leg. 196/2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formality or, alternatively, using the format laid down by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the treatment is based on Article. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – consent to the use – or on Article. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) – consent to the use of genetic data, biometric, health-related, revealing religious belief or philosophical or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the regulations, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, which authorities responsible for checks on the treatment in the Italian State.
- For a more detailed discussion of the rights that compete, see Articles. 15 et seq. EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
- In order to exercise one or more of the above rights, you may contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
VI – TRANSFER DATA NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular, Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins, and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, for which there is no need further consent. The companies mentioned above guarantee its compliance with the Privacy Shield.
- No data will never be transferred to third countries that do not respect the conditions of Article 45 et seq of the EU Regulation.
VII. SAFETY DATA PROVIDED
- This site is user data in a lawful and proper, taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by means of computer and / or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to categories of data involved in the organization in charge of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical services, couriers postal, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- This document, published at:
- It may be subject to changes or updates. We encourage you to periodically visit this page to stay current on the latest legislative developments.
- Earlier versions of the document will still be consulted on this page.
- The document has been updated on 17.12.2019 to comply with regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.